Health Insurance – Health Advantage

  • All full-time employees are eligible
  • TRS pays $215 per month towards premiums for each eligible employe
  • Remaining premium to be paid by employee is payroll deducted, pre-tax
  • Employee only premium = $221 per month (additional premiums for additional family members)

Dental Insurance – Met Life

  • All full-time employees are eligible
  • 100% employee paid
  • Premiums are payroll deducted, pre-tax
  • Employee only premium = $35 per month (additional premiums for additional family members)

Supplementary Insurance – Colonial Supplemental Insurance

  • All full-time employees are eligible
  • Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Short Term Disability
  • 100% employee paid
  • Accident and Cancer premiums are payroll deducted, pre-tax
  • Short Term Disability premiums are payroll deducted, but are not pre-tax
  • Employee only premiums (additional premiums for additional family members)
    • Accident = $20 per month
    • Cancer – Level II = $30 per month
    • Cancer – Level III = $36 per month
    • Short Term Disability – varies depending upon desired benefit

Vision Insurance – VSP

  • All full-time employees are eligible
  • 100% employee paid
  • Premiums are payroll deducted, pre-tax
  • Employee only premium = $9 per month (additional premiums for additional family members)

Long Term Disability Insurance – Met Life

  • All full-time employees are eligible
  • 100% employer paid
  • Begin receiving benefits at 90 days

Group Term Life Insurance – Met Life

  • $10,000 Basic Life Insurance policy
  • 100% employer paid
  • Option to buy additional life insurance with premiums being 100% employee paid

Flexible Spending Account – WageWorks

  • All full-time employees are eligible
  • Elected amount is deducted pre-tax from each paycheck and put into your Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • FSA money may be used to pay for eligible out-of-pocket health and dependent care expenses
**For any of the above benefits, enrollment is effective on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.

Retirement – Principal Financial Group

  • All full-time employees are eligible to participate after completing one year of service
  • TRS matches all of the employee’s contributions up to 3%, plus half of the next 2%. (Example: If employee contributes 5%, TRS matches 4%, for a total of 9% being contributed to his/her retirement account)
  • Contributions are deposited to employee’s accounts monthly
  • Employee contributions are always 100% vested in their own contributions and employer match contributions. Any discretionary contributions (profit sharing, etc.) made by employer will be subject to vesting schedule

Paid Time Off

  • 0-5 years of service – 15 days per year
  • 6-10 years of service – 18 days per year
  • 11-15 years of service – 21 days per year
  • 16-20 years of service – 24 days per year
  • 21+ years of service – 27 days per year
  • Includes vacation and sick days
  • Unused PTO – employees may rollover 10 days to the following year; any excess days will be put into the employee’s Extended Illness Bank

Payroll

  • Semi-monthly – 15th & 30th
  • Direct Deposit available
  • Affiliated with Tru Service Federal Credit Union

Continuing Education

  • TRS encourages and supports continuing education for all licensed therapists. Approval of continuing education requests is handled on a case by case basis.

Discounted Conway Regional Services

  • 20% discount on hospital services
  • 50% discount on Health and Fitness Center membership dues

Employee Assistance Progam

  • Eligible to all employees
  • EAP is a counseling program that offers a confidential service to help employees and their families with personal and work related problems.